Braathe Enterprises mentors students through The Braathe Enterprises Virtual Internship Program. This program provides college students the opportunity to gain real world experience through virtual internships and mentoring. Since 2011, over 300 students have participated in the virtual internship program and many of them have gone on to start their own businesses or return to serve as peer mentors to other entrepreneurs.
- Our community involvement includes pro bono consulting gigs through Catchafire for Rubina, Project Rousseau, Helene Marks Early Start Foundation and Hudson Link for Prison Education; advisory for not-for-profit EquAbility through our BEBetter Community Award.
- Robert has been a volunteer judge for the Capital Region STEAM Expo since 2017.
- We’ve taught free classes and facilitated workshops for senior citizens at the Center for Lifelong Learning through Empire State College.
- Robert has been participating as a mentor in the Saratoga Mentoring Program since 2009.
- From 2004-2014, Braathe Enterprises funded a $500-1000 scholarship called the Robert Braathe Leader’s Award at UMass.